Include Set properties for the Configuratin functoids

Sep 23, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Hi ,

It is possible to include set properties for BTSNTSvc.config and SSO config properties. Because it would be useful to save the glabal variables in BizTalk.

Thanks,
Aboorva
Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Hi Aboorva,

Let me check if I understand what you are trying to accomplish… You want to be able inside the map to set some application properties in SSO or BTSNTSvc.config in runtime?

In the BTSNTSvc.config it’s impossible because you need to restart the services so that the changes can be applied. In the SSO probably yes, I just don’t see the point or a good case scenario.

Sandro Pereira
Jan 16, 2014 at 6:16 AM
HI Sandro,

I have checked the scenario, setting some variables in BTSNTSvc.config.

Also i can able to implement it success fully. We can able to set the variables in BTSNTSvc.config in runtime, but the chnages wont reflect in the config file. The value in the BTSNtsvc.config wont change in runtime until the instance complete the variable has the value.

For Eg:

I am setting "Empl reg Time : 12:00:00" in BTSNTSvc.config, I want to change the emp reg time to 11:00 in some scenario while execution. So i stored the value in the BTSNtsvc.config and set the values as "11:00:00" to the variable. While fetching the empreg time i got "11:00:00". But if you see the BTSNTSvc.config the value will remain same as 12:00:00. While execution we can change and set the value as the global variable.

You can try an scenario and test it for confirmation.